Ride with FEI Grand Prix Competitor Karin Reid Offield!
Thursday & Friday, June 13 & 14
To sign up for a lesson or auditing, please contact Janine.
$95 Private Lesson (45 min)
$65 Semi-Private Lesson (Max 2 people)
$15 Haul in fee OR $25 Stall fee ($35 for overnight)
$10 Auditing fee
Throughout the winter, Serenity Farm is proudly hosting clinician, Karin Reid Offield. Bring your riding to the next level with this internationally renowned instructor!
Karin Reid Offield is an International FEI Grand Prix Competitor in Hunter Jumper, Equitation AND dressage. She is a USDF Gold Medalist and is the proud owner of "LINGH" (The famous horse who won the 2005 World Cup Final in Las Vagas with rider Edward Gal!). Karin has been training with Robert Dover since early 2005, studying the finesse and details of Grand Prix. Over the years her trainers include:
- three-day event rider/trainer Jonas Irbinskas
- Over all Horseman - Jimmy Williams
- Equitation/hunter trainer - Richard Keller
- Hunter and Jumper Champion - Jimmy Kohn
- Equitation trainer - Ronnie Mutch
- Hunter rider - Patricia Heuckeroth
- Dressage Champion - Steffen Peters
- Spanish Olympic Team Trainer and Belgium rider/trainer - Jan Bemelmans
- Dressage Olympian - Michael Poulin
- Canadian Coach and three time Olympic Champion - Robert Dover
- Dutch Champion and three time Olympic Gold Medal winner - Anky Van Grusven
- Swedish Chef D'Equipe of Dressage and master Long Liner - Bo Jena
For more info on Karin, please check out her website: www.breknridgefarm.com
Regarding Karin's instruction Janine says,
"After meeting Karin Reid Offield at 'Dressage by the Bay' in Traverse City, I knew that she was the trainer for me. Her keen eye helped me evaluate my position and make the necessary corrections for a more effective seat. Her training concepts were very logical and in line with how I believe a horse should be trained.
A few weeks later, I decided to do a 3 day clinic with Karin during which we did 5 private lessons. These lessons varied in length, intensity and instruction according to what my horse and I needed. I was very impressed with the one-on-one instruction I received and Karin helped me develop a system that would work for both my horse and I, once we returned home.
I really appreciated her thoroughness and consistency in training. Her instruction was clear and uplifting and when I struggled to fully understand something, she had all the patience in the world.
A concept that was ingrained to me throughout my training with Karin, is the fact that I am the only consistent factor in my relationship with my horse. This pertained to my position, my attitude, the application of my aids and even regarding the care of my horse. Horses are attracted to leadership and blossom under consistently productive handling."